3 Ply Disposable Civil/Community Use Face Mask, 50pcs/box
A face mask is meant to help block large particle droplets, splashes, sprays or splatter that may contain germs (viruses & bacteria), keeping it from reaching your mouth or nose. Face masks may also help reduce exposure of your saliva and respiratory secretions to others.
It is widely used in ordinary environment to block the mouth and nasal cavity from exhaling or spraying pollutants by covering the user's mouth, nose & jaw.
- Moderate tightness provide coziness for ears
- Light and very low resistance to breathing.
- 100,000 class workshop production, quality assurance.
- Three-layer anti-wrinkle design
- Not intended for frontline medical/hospital use
Please understand that our face masks and PPE are not a replacement for medical grade Personal Protective Equipment, and in circumstances where medical grade Personal Protective Equipment is recommended, you should consult a health care professional. The decision to use this mask and PPE are solely your own. Please remember that use of face masks and PPE are not intended to replace other recommended measures to stop the community spread of COVID-19, such as social distancing, washing your hands and refraining from touching your face. Follow the latest advice of the CDC and your own health care professionals as to how best to keep yourself safe.
- Product: 3 Ply Disposable Civil/Community Use Face Mask, 50pcs/box
- Availability: In Stock